South Dakota Managed Care Program
Primary Care Provider List
Click on a county to select that county or Ctrl+Click to select multiple counties that you would like to have displayed on the Provider List, then Click on the Submit Button to display the Provider List for the counties that you have selected.
Choosing Your Primary Care Provider (PCP)
There are a few things to consider when choosing an appropriate PCP for you and your family.
Note: PCP ID number not Valid for billing purposes
- * Full Caseloads: PCPs who have an * under the field PCP Status means that they are not accepting new patients. You must be a current patient to select a PCP with a full caseload. PCPs with full caseloads may refuse your care if you are not an established patient. Check with the PCP's office before making the PCP selection if you are unsure you will be accepted. Other PCP Status indicators are:
**Not taking new OB-pregnancy related patients
X Out of state providers
- Correct numbers: Double check that you have the correct PCP and recipient ID numbers on your enrollment form. This can save you from being enrolled with the wrong PCP.
- Provider Type: Pediatricians usually serve only children. OB/GYN providers only serve women and usually for just pregnancy and gynecology services. Internal Medicine doctors usually serve only adults.
- Location: Consider how far you must travel to your PCP. Remember, South Dakota winters can make travel very difficult. Selection of PCP's located more than 75 miles from your home may be denied.
- Special Needs: If you or an eligible family member has special healthcare needs, you should contact the PCP's office before you enroll to ensure that the provider will meet your needs.