Welcome to the Online Title Complaint System.
The following pages comprise a "wizard" that will walk you through the process of filing a title complaint with the Division of Motor Vehicles. During this process you will be asked to enter the following information:
- The identity and contact data for the individual / business filing the complaint
- The identity and contact data for the individual / business against whom the complaint is being filed
- Any business representatives involved with the incident (sales manager, finance officer, etc.)
- Any vehicles involved with the incident
- The nature of the complaint (warranty, damage, advertising, etc)
- When the incident in question occurred
- A detailed description of the incident
After your complaint has been submitted it will be reviewed by personnel from the appropriate state agency and, where warranted, a thorough investigation will be conducted to determine any wrong-doing. In order to help the investigating personnel we ask that you accurately enter as much of the requested information as is possible. For your protection this system is run over a secure connection, and any information submitted will be kept strictly confidential and only used for purposes related to this complaint. Please see our Privacy Statement
for any concerns you may have regarding confidentiality.
South Dakota Department of Revenue. All Rights Reserved.