||1. Creates and modifies documents using Microsoft Office.|
2. Performs general clerical duties including managing calendars and maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system.
3. Handle sensitive and complex inquiries and issues from internal and external sources.
4. Assemble data and other information, for special reports, charts, summaries, and related documents.
5. Create and view confidential documents and information.
6. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
7. May coordinate travel arrangements.
8. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
9. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
10. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. 2 - 3 years of general clerical or administrative experience required.
2. Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
3. Strong knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
4. Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong organizational skills.
||Sioux falls, SD 57104|