|Job Order ID:
|Hours per Week:
|Higher ED, But No Degree or Certificate Received|
|Drivers License Class:
||13-0267 - Customer Service Representative Student|
||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|
||Position located in Brookings, South Dakota. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a fulltime student. Ideal candidate should be available to work approximately 15 - 20 hours / week during the academic year and at least 20 hours / week during the summer.|
1. Educational requirements: The ideal candidate must be a fulltime student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Adnimistratoin, Consumer Affairs, Global Studies or related degree and in their sophomore, junior or senior year of school. Only strong performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered.
2. Good written and verbal communications skills are essential.
3. Must be punctual and reliable.
4. Effective computer skills.
5. Must be self-motivated, flexible and have good organizational skills.
6. Ability to work as a team player while working independently as well.
7. Must be able to work with a variety of individuals in a positive and professional manner.
8. Background check may be conducted.
9. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
10. Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
11. We do not sponsor immigration visas for this position.
Customer service is responsible for after-sale service and support programs. This position is designed to support excellent customer service.
1. Interact with customers through effective communication, which may include phone, fax and/or email.
2. Professionally answer calls from various customer venues.
3. Develop and maintain professional, courteous, and effective relationships with internal and external customers, which include Daktronics associates.
4. Perform general clerical tasks including phone support, accurate and timely data entry, customer correspondence, and various word processing projects.
5. Properly document issues, processes, and customer interactions.
6. Provide feedback to team members, engineering, product design, service, and various manufacturing groups at Daktronics,
7. Consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Inspect own work and ensure its accuracy.
8. Assist in maintaining the customer’s site accuracy.
9. Escalate opportunities concerning customer’s sites to the Account Service Manager and assist them with these situations.
10. Effectively work as a team member while working independently within the team.
11. Maintain punctual and reliable work habits.
12. Consistently use the Daktronics software programs effectively. These include AmDocs, Outlook, and Glovia.
||Brookings, SD 57006|