|Job Order ID:
|Hours per Week:
|Drivers License Class:
||13-0232 - Customer Service Representative|
||Over 150 Days|
||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|
||1. Bachelor’s degree.|
2. Ability to communicate efficiently and courteously both verbally and in writing.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software quickly. Accurate typing skills a must.
4. Empathetic and personable demeanor.
5. Experience in inbound call center, customer service or related work.
6. Out-going, self-motivated, flexible and well organized.
7. Good problem solving and judgment skills.
8. Maintain professional well-mannered business relationships with customers and team members.
9. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and calmly.
10. Must be able to read and speak English language.
11. Good driving record and ability to travel. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
12. Background check will be conducted.
13. We do not sponsor immigration visas for this position.
This position works directly with customers and takes ownership of customer issues. It is essential this interaction be positive.
1. Responsible for providing and maintaining high standards of service to customers via inbound calls, in order to develop and maintain a quality reputation in the market place, build public relations and grow Daktronics business.
1.1. Competent and timely recording and management of incoming requests from customers using customer service software system.
1.2. Review and verify customer entitlements, equipment and other information concerning request.
1.3. Provide assistance by answering product, order or invoice questions.
1.4. Follow appropriate escalation process and engage Technical Support and other Daktronics resources as needed to bring resolution to the request.
1.5. Use best practices for taking and recording notes accurately, concisely and timely in order for others to understand and use the information to help resolve the request and for future reference.
2. Respond to customer concerns through various means of communication (ie telephone and email).
3. Use good judgment and make effective decisions.
4. Become knowledgeable about customer service processes.
5. Strive to improve departmental processes, profits and service to our customers, while helping to reduce costs.
6. Responsible for taking after hours phone calls around 8 - 10 times year (1 week at a time).
7. Perform other duties as assigned to meet customer and or Daktronics expectations.
||Brookings, SD 57006|
|| 401K, Dental Insurance, Education Assistance, Health Insurance, Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Profit Sharing, Retirement, Short Term Disability, Sick Leave, Stock Options, UI Coverage, Vacation, Vision|