||1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance concentration preferred.|
2. Two or more years of accounting experience required; some banking experience preferred.
3. Some level of experience with payroll / payroll tax and sales/use tax strongly preferred.
4. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
5. Ability to work independently and maintain confidential information.
6. Proven analytical and accuracy skills; requires attention to detail.
7. Meets tight deadlines.
8. Must be a self-starter.
The Accountant II will perform payroll tax and state & federal backup withholding reporting to the IRS, state revenue departments, local agencies and unemployment agencies. This position will perform sales / use tax returns to state and local revenue departments and perform sales / use tax research. This position will manage the company purchasing card program including review of GL account coding, extracting statement activity to general ledger, identify use tax on purchases and serve as Online Expense Reporting Administer. This position will also be involved with the calculation and processing of incentives and will backup payroll processing.
||Sioux falls, SD 57104|