South Dakota Great Seal South Dakota Department of Agriculture

Commercial Feed and Fertilizer Licensing

Company ID Lookup      Forgot Password
Company ID: Your Company ID can be found on your SD DOA license.

If you have any questions, please contact the SD Department of Agriculture at 605-773-4432.
v 02/10/2018

Please use Chrome or Firefox this application is NOT supported in Explorer.