NOTE: Keep entries in fields short. Text or numbers that aren't visible won't print.
Municipal Wayfinding Sign Program Application
Checklists 3 and 4 below are provided to help municipalities determine if a wayfinding program
would work for them. A legal agreement between the parties will follow if this application is approved.
3. Make sure any wayfinding program can comply with the following restrictions:
4. Make sure the municipality agrees to and understands the following:
5. Sign the form and submit it, and the attachments, to your Region Traffic Engineer for processing.
Determine the appropriate DOT Region by looking at the Region map at http://www.sddot.com/dot/region/Default.aspx.
Then contact the Region Traffic Engineer at one of the following phone numbers:
- Aberdeen Region Office, (605) 626-2244
- Mitchell Region Office, (605) 995-8129
- Pierre Region Office, (605) 773-3464
- Rapid City Region Office, (605) 394-2244.